I started content marketing writing professionally in 2016 when an editor reached out asking for coverage of an event I was live-tweeting (no joke). Since then I’ve interviewed over 200 entrepreneurs, written numerous research-focused articles, and ghost written for top executives.
My content marketing writing topics include:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Sales and customer success
- Artificial intelligence
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Tech ecosystem building
Some samples of my content marketing writing:
- Entrepreneur feature profile like my interview with Fast Company magazine cover girl and VC Arlan Hamilton
- Research pieces like my in-depth content marketing article for diversity and inclusion startup Crescendo on how companies can get started with D&I
- “Vanity Fair” storytelling, a style I used when chatting with serial entrepreneur Lauren Haw
- Global problem articles, like the one I did on how startups are tackling financial inclusion
- Content throughout PulseBlueprint
Looking for a blog post, sponsored content, or for me to conduct an interview? Get in touch!